- How do I get in contact with Clarks?
You can contact us by sending an enquiry through our Contact Us page or call us directly on 1800 760 367 and speak to our friendly Customer Service Team.
- Where can I buy Clarks?
Take a look at our Store Locator page. Otherwise you can call us on 1800 760 367 and one of our Customer Service Team Members can direct you to your local stockist.
- Do you have a size guide/conversion chart?
We sure do! On each product page you can click through to our size conversion chart.
- How should I clean my footwear?
In general we recommend the following guidelines (If you have specific questions please email us).
- Cleaning - On a regular basis, brush away any surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended, rugged use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse all soap off as it is hydrophilic.
- Drying - Open footwear fully, remove the insole and laces and dry at room temperature. Never expose to heat!
- Conditioning - Recommended treatment depends on construction and materials of the footwear (most treatments do alter colour and appearance).
- How can I work for Clarks?
Thank you for your interest in Clarks. As a Brand Collective business, Clarks is always looking for qualified individuals. To find out more about career opportunities, please visit the Careers section of the Brand Collective website where you will be able to view all Brand Collective job postings.
- How to care for your Clarks?
We know you want your favourite shoes to last for a long period of time so here’s some tips for taking care of them. Our Shoe care range, available at Clarks retail outlets will keep your shoes in the best condition.
- We suggest using our Rain and Stain repellent to protect your leather, Suede and Nubuck from dirt and moisture.
- Use our Cleaner and Conditioner to prolong the life of smooth, oiled leather.
- To clean the footbeds spray with our Sandal and Shoe Refresher.
- If your suede or nubuck shoes need restoring, our Suede and Nubuck Block and Brush Kit will do the trick.
- Our Tough Spot Remover can be used if you accidently get ink on your shoes.
- Our Oiled Leather Sponge or Cream Polish will bring the shine on your shoes up to its very best.
Shoes are literally made to be worn, storing your shoes for an extended amount of time can result in a condition known as hydrolysis. Factors beyond our control, such as humidity, temperature & moisture can cause polyurethane soles to break down. This is not a condition that is exclusive to Clarks it affects a wide range of shoe brands. If you do choose to store them please do so in a cool, dry place. Don’t keep your shoes tucked away, pop them on and enjoy unbeatable comfort.
- Where is my order?
If you have made your purchase as a registered member, you can track your orders' progress via a link to Australia Post or Toll on the My Orders page.
- How much does shipping cost and how long does it take for my order to arrive?
We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $99.00; orders below this value are charged at a flat rate of $9.95. Express shipping is available at a flat rate of $14.95. Your products are shipped from our warehouse in Victoria and our standard shipping option delivers in 2-6 business days for most Metro and inner-regional postcodes, excluding WA. In busy trading periods, orders may take longer due to high volumes.
Orders placed before noon AEST will be packed and dispatched on the same day. Once dispatched with Australia Post, expected delivery times for each region are as follows:
- 1-2 business days â€“ Victoria
- 1-3 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas
- 2-5 business days WA, NT, Tasmania
- 1-3 business days â€“ Victoria
- 2-6 business days NSW, ACT, SA & QLD metro and most regional areas
- 3-10 business days WA, NT, Tasmania
- Can I order online and collect from a retailer that sells Clarks?
No, when shopping online at clarks.com.au, all items are shipped direct from our warehouse.
- Why is there a delay between the dispatch email and delivery?
We send a dispatch email when the parcel leaves us. Depending on the shipping service you've chosen, your parcel will then spend a certain amount of time in transit before being delivered to you.
- Can I send an order to another address?
Yes, you can send your order to another address other than your registered address, which is useful if you're sending gifts.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed we are unable to cancel or change your order. However, once you have received your goods you can return or exchange them. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
- What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
Yes, you are able to return any unworn items to our Clarks retail stores. Please make sure the shoes are unworn and unused with the original tags still attached - we are unable to accept shoes with dirty marks or damaged soles. We recommend you call ahead to avoid disappointment, please use the Store Locator to contact your preferred Clarks store. Proof of Purchase will be required for all exchanges or refunds, this can be in the form of a confirmation email or bank statement. If your item(s) were purchased with PayPal you will be required to show your PayPal proof of purchase. Please note you are unable to return any items instore if you have purchased with Afterpay and will need to contact us here so we can assist you in organising a return and refund.
- How can I return faulty products?
Clarks takes extreme care in ensuring our goods are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a defect or fault with one of our products we would like to help you resolve the problem.
If you have purchased your Clarks product from a Retailer, you need to return to Retailer from which you purchased your shoes from. If you have purchased online at clarks.com.au, please view our Refunds and Returns page.
- What are my options when I return an item bought from clarks.com.au?
Clarks will gladly accept returns for all faulty items. We will accept all change of mind items within 28 days of purchase provided those items are accompanied with proof of purchase (which may include the invoice, credit card or other payment statement), unworn and in original packaging. Whether your item was faulty or you've just changed your mind, Clarks provides three returns options:
- For exchanges of size or colour - We will offer you a refund. We do not offer exchanges online, however you can submit a return and re-order a replacement product.
- For returns due to a complete change of mind - We will offer you a refund.
- 3. If your product is or becomes faulty - The goods will be assessed by the Customer Service team and if deemed faulty we will offer you a refund of the purchase price, a store credit or replacement if the product is still available.
- How long will it take to get a refund?
Once your goods have been received by Clarks, please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed back to your account.
- What will happen if I return an item purchased with my Gift Card?
If any product purchased with a Gift Card is returned for an exchange or refund, any money refunded will be automatically credited to the original Gift Card.
- Who gets refunded if I return a gift?
The refund will be credited to the original card or account used to purchase the gift.
- What are my payment options?
We accept payment via VISA, MasterCard and PayPal.
- How secure is my credit card and personal information?
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe and secure online experience. We have taken measures to ensure that your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times.
- Do prices include GST?
Yes - all prices are displayed in Australian Dollars, including GST.
- What is an online review?
We love hearing feedback on our products, because as a valued customer your opinion is important to us. We've provided some guidelines to make sure that your feedback remains helpful to other customers as well. To keep it fair and consistent we only post reviews that are in adherence with these guidelines. So here's an idea of how best to do it:
- Keep feedback based on the product only and your experience of using the product. E.g. size, fabric, how it makes you feel?
- Be honest - tell us what you like about the product and what you don't like about the product.
- Keep it clean, get to the point and provide helpful feedback for others.
- We are not about anything offensive, racist, crude, so inappropriate comments won't be posted accordingly.
Also to protect your privacy we can't post any personal information, so use of a nickname for the review is the best way to go. Links to other websites and references to other retailers is also potentially misleading to visitors, so we won't post this info either. But if you want to talk to us about anything concerning prices, promotions, shipping, customer service or details that are personal to your purchase then we would love to hear from you, Contact Us.
- What is a promo code?
A promo code is a series of numbers and letters that gives you to a specific discount or percentage off your purchase when entered at the shopping cart. An example of a promo code could be, "enter promo code '123ABC' in the shopping cart to receive x% off". This promo would come with certain terms and conditions and will often be time sensitive. Promo codes are not to be confused with gift vouchers, which need to be entered at the cart page before checkout
- I forgot to add a promo code to my order. Can it still be applied?
Unfortunately, no. Promo codes can only be applied in the shopping cart screen at time of purchase.
- Is my personal data safe if I create an account?
- Are my credit or debit card details saved?
No, we don't save any of your payment details, which means you will have to enter them each time you place an order, but at least you know there's no risk.
- I'm not sure I've successfully completed my order
When you have successfully completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email within 15 - 30 minutes. If you don't receive an email, please get in touch with our customer service team. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder first!
- Why do I need an account?
As a member you'll pretty much have the run of the place. You can:
- Check out faster when making a purchase.
- Check the status of your orders.
- See any of your past orders.
- Change your account details, including password.
- Store any extra shipping addresses.